- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Public Health Specialist HRH (Human Resources for Health Management Advisor)
- Job holder is the Human Resources (HR) public health advisor and provides guidance and technical assistance to the host government, other in-country HIV/AIDS implementing partners (IPs), donors, and other USG agencies
- The incumbent works with the host government and IPs to support human resources for health (HRH) reform and modernization
- The job holder will apply public health technical leadership, results-oriented analysis, and experience to support health programs to achieve higher levels of quality, efficiency, and service availability for communities, as well as a higher quality of life for populations affected by HIV/AIDS in the country
- The job holder will plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate programs designed to increase the number and quality of in-country health workers, with emphasis on sustainable interventions and partnership with other stakeholders
- The job holder will work closely with the Ministry of Health, other USG agencies, donors, PEPFAR IPs, and international organizations (IOs)
- The job holder will represent CDC Mozambique on HRH issues at technical, policy and strategic planning meetings, including meetings with collaborators and donor agencies
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?