- Will be responsible for reviewing and validating (field checks) contractor monthly progress payment applications
- Developing, maintaining, and updating project KPI’s (including S-curves, progress tables, manpower, national content); inputting into site POB/bedding plan
- Preparing and distributing weekly reports (collate data from site personnel & contractor)
- Working with cost controller to provide input into VOWD monthly forecast; reviewing monthly progress reports from contractors for completeness and accuracy
- Reviewing monthly schedule updates from contractors, validating critical path, identifying schedule slippages, and collaborating with contractors and company CMT to identify existing or potential slippages and recommend mitigations to recover schedule
- Providing input to construction teams on pre-commissioning and commissioning interface and priority; providing input for onshore/offshore interface coordination at battery limits; reviewing change orders for schedule impact
- Articipating in weekly and monthly meetings; inputting into company project monthly reports interface
- Inputting into overall LNG integrated project schedule; inputting into Project close out report
- Degree level in Engineering or equivalent with international standard
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the construction industry and 5 years in project control functions
- Reports to Lead Planning Engineer for all site project control activities
- Interfaces with site CMT and site based Contractors
- The possibility of working in a Company that offers salary conditions compatible with the level of experience and level of responsibility of the role, as well as opportunities for personal development.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?