- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Strategic Information Advisor
- The Strategic Information Advisor for Monitoring and Evaluation works under the supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation Team Lead and is a member of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) interagency strategic information technical working group
- The incumbent serves as a key public health advisor and CDC contact for monitoring and evaluation strategies for HIV, malaria, TB and STI programs, and other public health program activities
- Additional responsibilities include the development of protocols for public health evaluations (operational research projects) related to monitoring, evaluation and surveillance systems in Mozambique
- The job holder provides advice, guidance, direction and coordination to the Government of Mozambique, including the Ministry of Health (MISAU) and National Public Health Institute (INS), and other collaborating organizations in the implementation and strengthening of monitoring and evaluation of health program activities supported by CDC specifically, and PEPFAR in Mozambique
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/nQ71wg
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
Auditoria e Consultoria
Partilhar vaga por email
Partilha esta vaga
Preenche o formulário
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?