- PSI seeks a Malaria Technical Advisor to provide malaria expertise under an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded project with PSI Mozambique
- The project will support the capacity building of the National Malaria Control Program for malaria prevention and treatment in Mozambique
- The Technical Advisor will be responsible for overseeing the technical implementation of the project, including the adaptation of policies, development of guidelines, and design of training curricula and delivery of capacity building activities
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and sharing of best practices within the organization and across different actors in Mozambique
- Liaise with the government counterparts to co-design policy and influence decisions on resources allocation.
- Master’s in Public Health or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Malaria, past work with providers’ capacity building is a plus
- Minimum 3 (three) years of relevant experience working in U.S. PMI (President Malaria Initiative) projects
- 5 years of experience in managing, increasing roles of responsibility in malaria and international development activities of similar scope and size
- Demonstrated experience on data for decision making
- Demonstrated supervisory experience of professional staff
- Excellent diplomatic, oral/written skills and presentation abilities
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (spoken and written)
- Strong preference for a citizen of Mozambique
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- References required
PSI – Population Services International
Partilhar vaga por email
Partilha esta vaga
Preenche o formulário
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?