- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Health Systems Branch Chief
- The incumbent serves as the Health Systems Branch Chief for the HHS/CDC-Mozambique office and has primary responsibility for providing comprehensive technical, administrative, and fiscal management of health systems activities in Mozambique through the President’s Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
- Responsibilities include program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, and close collaboration with PEPFAR partners to ensure implementation is carried out in accordance with strategic objectives and internationally recognized best practices
- The Branch Chief’s work in this regard substantially contributes to key programs and policies that impact public health activities at the national level
- Routine responsibilities include supervision of branch staff; long-range and workforce planning; program development and implementation; and grants, contracts, and cooperative agreement oversight
- Supervision is provided by the HHS/CDC-Mozambique Country Director; the Branch Chief serves as the Country Director’s senior principal health systems expert and advisor
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
Partilhar vaga por email
Partilha esta vaga
Preenche o formulário
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?