- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Health Management Information Systems Specialist
- Job holder provides technical expertise for Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) strengthening within the context of in-country HIV/AIDS programs supported through the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
- Job holder collaborates with U.S. team colleagues, host country Ministry of Health and other HIV/AIDS implementing partners in the design, development, updating and maintenance of information systems and software that will improve data flow from the sub-national to the national level of the host country
- These activities are all geared toward assisting countries in developing well-functioning health information systems. Such systems ensure the production, analysis, dissemination and use of reliable, timely information on health determinants, health system performance and health status
- Due to the highly integrated nature of HMIS in all PEPFAR programmatic decision making, job holder works very closely with public health colleagues in all PEPFAR-funded agency programs and is a member of the HMIS and other inter-agency technical working groups, though some responsibilities may be CDC/agency specific
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Job holder is supervised by Informatics Advisor/Team Lead
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
Partilhar vaga por email
Partilha esta vaga
Preenche o formulário
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?