- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Adult Care & Treatment Branch Chief
- The incumbent serves as the Adult Care and Treatment Branch Chief for the HHS/CDC-Mozambique office and has primary responsibility for providing comprehensive technical, administrative, programmatic, and fiscal management of Adult HIV care and treatment activities in Mozambique
- Responsibilities include program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, and close collaboration with PEPFAR partners to ensure implementation is carried out in accordance with strategic objectives and internationally recognized best practices
- The Branch Chief’s work substantially contributes to programs and policies that impact public health activities at the national level
- Incumbent ensures that all branch activities contribute to measurable results that are in accordance with agency regulations, PEPFAR strategic objectives, and international ethical standards for public health
- The Branch Chief serves as CDC’s senior principal care and treatment expert and advisor and represents HHS/CDC at the highest levels including at national and international meetings of technical strategy and policy groups. Directly supervised by the Associate Director of Program
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/nQ71wg
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
Partilhar vaga por email
Partilha esta vaga
Preenche o formulário
Reporta um problema
Ajuda-nos a melhorar o emprego.co.mz
Usa este formulário somente para reportar erro e não para enviar o teu CV. As mensagens enviadas através deste formulário não são encaminhadas para os recrutadores.
Como posso candidatar-me a vagas através do emprego.co.mz?